February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sallye, I shall do none of the above (except for having fun). You have to come down yourself :D

If that may help swing your mind : I came back from Coz 3 weeks ago only to find out that my next job contract doesn't start until march. Spent a few days b*tching about that and then decided " what the hell !" Humankind created credit cards for a reason. You only live once.

I don't know if it's safe to hug the guys :) but I'll take the chance for you :blinking:

Just threw down the gauntlet... wife, son, and myself arrive on the 18th for 11 wonderful days in scuba paradise. We're staying at the Fiesta Americana for the first time because Villa Blanca rates went through the ROOF today on the Orbitz package and FA with the $200 Orbitz coupon was too good to pass up.

We're diving with ScubaTony for the second time (I hope, anxiously waiting to hear that he's got room for us). Can't wait!

A southern pier, a fast small boat, and a car from Isis to get us to the tacos in town at night. What more do you need in life?

Sallye, I shall do none of the above (except for having fun). You have to come down yourself :D

If that may help swing your mind : I came back from Coz 3 weeks ago only to find out that my next job contract doesn't start until march. Spent a few days b*tching about that and then decided " what the hell !" Humankind created credit cards for a reason. You only live once.

I don't know if it's safe to hug the guys :) but I'll take the chance for you :blinking:

OK... Just have fun. Enough for both of us!
I wish wish wish wish I were going to be there. Keep your fingers crossed. If some miracle occurs and I get to show up, I'll make sure we share some fun. And the longer you stay, the more enjoyable it is - in my experience!

They're very safe to hug, though you may want to warn them first! Thank you for taking the chance for me. :acclaim:

Was at Casa Denis with pals over the summer. We were telling lies.... At some point the guy sitting next to me gazed at me, shook his head, and said, "You really love those guys, don't you." :blush:
Yep. They're not my Mexico friends; they're my no-qualifier-needed friends!

Keep an eye out for bull sharks! I hear that they have headed over from Playa since the sand moving has started. And eagle rays, of course. *sigh* :crying2:

Sometimes I just dont get my wife. And she just dosn't get it either, I dont want to shovel snow anymore. So I gave my neighbours' kid 40 bucks to shovel snow for me for the next month. The part I dont get is whats wrong with sitting in my hot tub with my scuba gear on. Just practising and just a little over excited is all. :cool2:

We don't have a hot tub, but both my wife and I were walking about the house in our BCD's yesterday...

2 weeks till COZ!!

Will be in Cozumel 2/7-2/14. Staying at Casa Del Mar, diving with Scubamau. Can't wait!

With all the Scubaboarders, we should set up a dinner or something....

OT: Did anyone catch the History International Channel show on Cenote Archaeology IN Cozumel Thursday? History Explorer
http://www.historyinternational.com...omDate=21&NetwCode=HCI&timezone=2&View=Daily&

Last edited:
Sometimes I just dont get my wife. And she just dosn't get it either, I don't want to shovel snow anymore. So I gave my neighbours' kid 40 bucks to shovel snow for me for the next month. The part I don't get is whats wrong with sitting in my hot tub with my scuba gear on. Just practicing and just a little over excited is all. :cool2:

We don't have a hot tub, but both my wife and I were walking about the house in our BCD's yesterday...

2 weeks till COZ!!

I love Coz but if I did any such things my wife would have me committed. Counting the days!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom