February 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer......................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
cicopo................................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
Divingblueberry.................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
BRT......................................2/6-2/13..............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew..............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family..............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives.............................2/10-2/15..........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Zman96..............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D..................................2/15.................Carnival Dream Cruise
uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88...........2/22-3/2..........AirB&B.........................Tres Pelicanos

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer.....................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
cicopo...............................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
Divingblueberry................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
WillAlter............................2/6-2/10...........Villa Escondida..........Living Underwater
BRT.....................................2/6-2/13..............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew.............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family.............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives............................2/10-2/15.........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Zman96.............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D.................................2/15..................Carnival Dream Cruise
uncfnp & Soloist...............2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88.........2/22-3/2...........AirB&B.........................Tres Pelicanos
MMM................................February .........Private home..............Living Underwater

I know I shouldn’t wish my life away but it’s New Year’s Day and I am at work but dreaming of Cozumel.

Anyone to add to the list?

Feb 5-13: Hotel Mary Carmen - Salty Endeavors

We will be on Coz from Feb 5 to Feb 14. Likely dive with 3P but we like to shore dive too.
You arrive on the 5th? If on American, we may be on the same plane. I don't shore dive there as I like to leave my gear with my Op, but we'll be organizing a supper with CajunDiva & hubby one night. Details to be posted on this forum.

Coral-Reefer.....................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
cicopo...............................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
Divingblueberry................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
DandyDon........................2/5-2/13.........Hotel Mary Carmen...Salty Endeavors
WillAlter............................2/6-2/10...........Villa Escondida..........Living Underwater
BRT.....................................2/6-2/13..............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew.............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family.............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives............................2/10-2/15.........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Zman96.............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D.................................2/15..................Carnival Dream Cruise
uncfnp & Soloist...............2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88.........2/22-3/2...........AirB&B.........................Tres Pelicanos
MMM................................February .........Private home..............Living Underwater

I will be at Hotel Cozumel Jan 31- Feb 16 then at Fiesta Americana 16-20 with a dive buddy. Diving Liquid Blue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom