February 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm trying to put together a trip from 1/30 to 2/13. I will try to dive with 3Ps. I want to celebrate my 39th birthday in Coz. My cardiologist says I can do anything I want. I'll be back to confirm! (not the birthday or the cardiologist).

Cheers -

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer......................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
cicopo................................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
Divingblueberry.................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
CajunDiva & crew..............2/7-2/16...........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
Zman96..............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT Sea
uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26.........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88...........2/22-3/2..........AirB&B.........................Tres Pelicanos

My wife, daughter and I will be staying at El Cid, Feb 9 -16; still debating about which dive op to use - this will be our first trip to Coz, other than a cruise ship stop 10 years ago.
There are so many operators there it is hard to decide, but Aldora, 3P and Blue XTSea are at the top of my list, as are Roberta's Scuba Shack and Dive with Martin, because they are within walking distance of the resort.
My wife is fairly new and I always get a DM for her - makes her feel more secure and I don't have to worry about her; she usually dives a day or two and prefers shallow reefs with lots of critters, turtles, etc. - any recommendations for her?
My daughter and I are planning on 4-5 days of diving, and I'd like to get a night dive (or two) in as well, so I'm open to suggestions!
Anyone need a mermaid?

Kevin L

Attachments

• Kris green tail.jpg
    Kris green tail.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 50
Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer......................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
cicopo................................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
Divingblueberry.................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
BRT......................................2/6-2/13..............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew..............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family..............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives.............................2/10-2/15..........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Zman96..............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT Sea
uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26.........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88...........2/22-3/2..........AirB&B.........................Tres Pelicanos

I'm trying to put together a trip from 1/30 to 2/13. I will try to dive with 3Ps. I want to celebrate my 39th birthday in Coz. My cardiologist says I can do anything I want. I'll be back to confirm! (not the birthday or the cardiologist).

Cheers -
Which 39th? The second or the 3rd lol.

We plan to be there Feb 6 through the 13th or so. 3P's if Steve allows.

Friday feb 15th, but just dropping in for a few hours on the Carnival Dream.

Booked diving shore ex. with the cruise line (I know I know...) so who knows who the operator will be... hoping for the best.

(Last Sept on the NCL Getaway we lucked out in Cozumel with a mostly experienced small group who dived together in every port, small dive boat and great very flexible crew who took us where we wanted to go.)

Pat

Back
Top Bottom