February 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

uncfnp

Solo Diver
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
I know it’s still months away but interested in others on island too so lets get it started.

Member.............................Dates...............Stay..............................Dive....

Uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26.........Casa Mexicana............Tres Pelicanos

Cajundiva and group - Feb. 7 - 16 - Casa Mexicana and Tres Pelicanos

I'm there Jan 30 thru Feb 20, Staying at Hotel Cozumel & primarily diving with Tres Pelicanos but as usual I'll try to fit in a day or more with Challenge Diving or Blue XT Sea to keep friendships up to date.

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

cicopo................................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
CajunDiva & crew..............2/7-2/16...........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
Uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26.........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos

Good looking group so far. :) Sorry we will just miss the CajunDivas!

Feb. 22 - March. 2, me and Scuba_88, staying at an AirBNB, diving 3P

Larry we will overlap you a few days again finally. We arrive on the 13th. Mark (MSLF/ MARKL from TA) and I are diving with BlueXt on Sat the 15th if you are interested.

Brian, that sounds like a plan. I haven't seen Mark in 10 years. I'll contact Christi & set it up weather permitting.

We are also going out that Monday.

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

cicopo................................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
CajunDiva & crew..............2/7-2/16...........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
Zman96.............................2/13- ?..................................................BlueXT
uncfnp & Soloist................2/17-2/26.........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
horn24 & Scuba_88...........2/22-3/2..........AirB&B........................Tres Pelicanos

Back
Top Bottom