February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey everyone, due to the wind forecast we have decided to postpone the trip. I should be getting the new dates soon so please stay tuned for further details. I think that this is the right call as we all really want to go to PV and Captain Richard wants to make sure that we have the best possible experience.

Billy

Hey everyone, due to the wind forecast we have decided to postpone the trip. I should be getting the new dates soon so please stay tuned for further details. I think that this is the right call as we all really want to go to PV and Captain Richard wants to make sure that we have the best possible experience.

Billy

Thanks for the update Billy.

Billy, I want to thank you for the effort you put into this trip. I think it was the right call and I am really looking forward to diving with you on this trip.

I really hope everyone ops in for the new date because we sure have an amazing group of divers. We'll have a few options to choose from so whichever works the best for the majority will be the winner and I will have those dates shortly.

Unfortunately the batteries in my weather-machine are dead and the manufacturer in China is experiencing some kind of undisclosed production issues. I should have it back up by March which will bring us blue skies and calm water.

Billy

Billy,

Sorry to hear you guys/gals aren't going out this weekend. But that is good news for me! :) You know I am definitely up for diving PV. I look forward to the new dates. Saturdays are always best for me. Thanks for the leg work, I'm sure you have put a lot of effort into this trip, and it's appreciated.

Have a great weekend,
Phil

i'll be going to thailand feb 22 to mar 10, so hopefully sometime after that.

I like it!

Back
Top Bottom