February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figured it would be cancelled....probably for the better, especially since most of us are really looking forward to some PV diving and this is so not the weekend for it!

I think March 15th works for me. The rest of February is booked, and the middle to end of April is probably not going to work for me....so pretty much anytime in March should be good.

Thanks for all your work, Billy! Looking forward to getting out to dive soon....I have my drysuit back, but it appears it will stay dry (on the outside) for a little longer....ugh, three weeks without diving is killing me!

....I have my drysuit back, but it appears it will stay dry (on the outside) for a little longer....ugh, three weeks without diving is killing me!

Just go outside and test it!:eyebrow:

If a spot opens up for Mar 15....I will be willing to take it....I am looking forward to diving PV sometime

Billy,
Thanks for all the effort you've put into setting up this trip, can't wait to dive with everybody!

Hey guys how's March 15th?

Billy

March 15th would be most excellent!

....ugh, three weeks without diving is killing me!
You and me both!

Oh well, either I dive and give up Ducks vs Sharks game, or go to the game. Next time for sure.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom