February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I heard weather was going to be ****ty this weekend. Any weather men out there that can help? Anyone know

Stephen was curious if it would be okay for him to grab some lobsters if he comes across any. As long as he's got the proper licenses and measuring device, would there be any objections?

Well it's way too early in the week to tell. I just got off the phone with Captain Richard and he'll make the call Friday. In case we do cancel due to rain we'll reschedule the trip, those that can't make the new date will either get a refund or credit.

BTW last week's conditions looked horrible on wetsand and they ended up having 80ft of vis on the east end of Catalina. He also said that the trip out there was as smooth as can be. 8-12ft swells were predicted and the only issues they had on the way back was some wind chop.So I'm optimistic for this trip as long as the rain holds off.

Billy

Stephen was curious if it would be okay for him to grab some lobsters if he comes across any. As long as he's got the proper licenses and measuring device, would there be any objections?

I think he's fine to grab bugs as long as he's setup for it. I'd bring a cooler or something to put them in because I don't think they have a live bait well on the boat. Or you can store them in my drysuit bag :crafty:

Billy

I think he's fine to grab bugs as long as he's setup for it. I'd bring a cooler or something to put them in because I don't think they have a live bait well on the boat. Or you can store them in my drysuit bag :crafty:

Billy

The Sea Bass doesn't have a live bait well. The last time somebody got a lobster, it got dunked in a 5-gallons bucket.:D

fnfalman, due to an emergency at work, i might have to cancel. i don't know the final word yet, but still interested?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom