February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't get your hopes up too high, but if for some reason I don't get my drysuit back AND they decide to go to Catalina, rather than stay in-shore, I would probably be willing to offer you my spot (but I don't know if hubby would want to go still, so there could possibly be two spots...).

Don't get your hopes up too high, but if for some reason I don't get my drysuit back AND they decide to go to Catalina, rather than stay in-shore, I would probably be willing to offer you my spot (but I don't know if hubby would want to go still, so there could possibly be two spots...).

If they were to go to Catalina, then I'm not interested. There are more comfortable boats to go to Catalina with and besides, I was just at Catalina recently. I'm interested in the PV dives, but otherwise, I'm gonna do an oil rig dive or northern Channel Islands dive.

Well I hope you can make it. Obviously we won't be able to determine where we're going until that morning. If we do go to Catalina we definitely won't be going to the typical spots. I'm sure we'll hit up some wrecks and mostly untouched reefs.

So what's the deal with the DS? Did they f it up when they replaced the seals? If you don't have it back don't worry, you wont be the only one diving wet.

Billy

Well I hope you can make it. Obviously we won't be able to determine where we're going until that morning. If we do go to Catalina we definitely won't be going to the typical spots. I'm sure we'll hit up some wrecks and mostly untouched reefs.

So what's the deal with the DS? Did they f it up when they replaced the seals? If you don't have it back don't worry, you wont be the only one diving wet.

Billy

Neoprene neck seal was made for some 'roided out body builder, rather than a dainty little baby neck....Nick and I went diving two weekends ago and I had a full flood. It is back getting fixed and I've told and reminded him that I MUST get it back by Friday....I don't have high hopes though cause last time it was a week and a half late.

I want to go too, but diving wet pretty much sucks....and small boat + big swell = sick Nicole. I'm holding out hope that things will get better. January was a bust, February is turning out just as badly :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom