February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can I do a tentative reservation on Iggy's spot? Today is Monday 9 MAR and I have a slight case of nasal congestion. If it clears up by Wednesday then I'm good to go.

I hope you can make it.

Anyone who would like my spot on this trip please PM or email me
We need to arrange payment via paypal inorder to take my spot.

Please contact me asap, one I have confirmation of payment I'll let Billy know to switch us out.

Thanks for your help

Iggy

Last edited:
I can't make it now. My nose is all stuffed up to heck and I'm starting to get a fever.

Iggy...I got your PM...I would need to talk to Billy to see if there was room for 2 (1 spot besides yours)...if only 1 spot....I will have t pass

Hi Guys......It's official my spot has been taken by OWENCA

You guys have a great time in PV. I'll be diving in Key West , so I'll keep you in mind when I start bitching about the cold 78 degree water there. :wink:

When I return I look forward to divin local with you Crabs

Iggy

John, Billy and all you other beach crabbers - I'm glad I checked to see why a thread for a February 15th boat trip (which I couldn't make) was still getting so much activity and look forward to diving with everyone on Sunday.

Owen

Back
Top Bottom