February 15th PV Inshore Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Billy, Guys

I need to cancel the upcomming scheduled trip. I'm heading to Key West on a last minute trip for some diving...

Billy who's next in line for a spot? How do I work a refund / exchange for my spot

Iggy

Billy, Guys

I need to cancel the upcomming scheduled trip. I'm heading to Key West on a last minute trip for some diving...

Billy who's next in line for a spot? How do I work a refund / exchange for my spot

Iggy

If the plan is to hit the PV area then I'll take iggy's spot. If it were just to go to Catalina then I'll pass.

If the plan is to hit the PV area then I'll take iggy's spot. If it were just to go to Catalina then I'll pass.

The plan has always been to go to PV. Hopefully conditions will allow us to dive there, Catalina is a fallback location.

Billy

Swell/surf conditions look like they're going to be pretty decent all week....hopefully it stays that way! I can't wait for this trip! :D

Can I do a tentative reservation on Iggy's spot? Today is Monday 9 MAR and I have a slight case of nasal congestion. If it clears up by Wednesday then I'm good to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom