FDA Peanut Butter warning!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Good time to switch to Smart Choice Omega PB.

That Peter Pan is full of trans fats anyway, so throw it out and don't look back.

Hydrogenated oil is just a bad thing to feed kidlets.

But the Peter Pan brand is soooooo good. It's the best peanut butter I've tasted. In fact, I just finished a jar I bought in Florida last month. Must not be the 2111 one.

I've tried the health food brands, but they're just not as good and creamy as the supermarket brands.

HEY! Slap yourself and get a grip!!

I know, it's yummy

The Kraft peanut butter tastes much better. I think it's sold in Canada only though.

I like my natural pb... no trans fat or any other stuff added... I wouldnt eat it otherwise... but thats all i had that day :D

with all seriousness wondered why i was feeling so bleh lately. Yeah 2111 jar of peanut butter. didn't hear about it on here .... local news had it on the other night. Not good. But my usually good immune system took a hit. Definitely switching brands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom