Favorite restaurants in Cozumel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be traveling alone. So I was hoping to get some names of "off the beaten path" places with good food that I could feel comfortable going to.

We love Casa Mission. It's a beautiful restaurant with a lovely garden, great margaritas, attentive staff, and a fun tequila tasting room outside.

Ignore the negativity...it's a Scubaboard thing.

Really?

I love talking about Cozumel restaurants as much as anyone, but this is not a topic that has been inadequately covered in other threads.

:whackt::sinq:

I for one would enjoy reading others opinions on Coz restaurants!!!!

I am always in for a Scubaboard Cozumel Restaurant thread. Sure we do it all the time, but really who doesn't enjoy it?

Now I am *trying* to go with off the beaten path here and not just good restaurants. Several that have been mentioned, I think are ON the beaten path.

El Moro, first and foremost for off the beaten path. Very popular though. Closed on Thursdays. Ray and his family will make you feel like and old friend on your first trip. Great Margaritas.

El Camaron Dorodo, cool little place with great shrimp. (duh, huh?)

El Pique Great tacos and such on 30th.

El Fish, not really a restaurant but a cantina. Calle 8 and 10 Ave. Go there and order drinks and they bring you botanas, various snacks while you are drinking. Last time they were serving kibbies. The Yucatan had settlers from the middle east a long time ago and the influence is still present in the food. You can order food, but the botanas are free, so we never order food.

La Perlita: way the heck back tenth avenue. They are supposed to have GREAT seafood. I wouldn't know as all I get there is LIONFISH. Yum. You gotta eat that and do a nice thing for the reef at least once. Thursdays, 2X1 lionfish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom