Favorite Restaurants - with Air Conditioning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcpowell

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
So I know this is a topic that has been discussed A LOT! But we are entering into the summer months and I just have to say it….sometimes I want a restaurant with AC.

So maybe a list like this would help others through the hot months.

I’ll start with a few:
Portosal: (used to be Rolandi’s). Consistently good food, with inside (AC) seating and outside seating with great ocean views.
Azul Madera: Both AC and outdoor seating, within the city.
Buccanos: Both, with great ocean views

Chez Ame on 10th Ave between 9 Sur and Andres Q Roo

Rock'n'Java

Sereno's was amazing!! No AC but it's rooftop with fans and a great breeze off the ocean. Sunset view was A+++

Food was incredible! Highly recommend.

No A/C isn't a show stopper for us because we mostly dine out only at dinner after sunset.

In addition to the restaurants already mentioned (La Cocay was actually the first one that came to mind), I am pretty sure the back portion of Le Chef has AC. Most of La Innombrable is also air conditioned .

I am in the group that usually doesn’t need AC when eating around sunset near the ocean , but occasionally that isn’t cool enough . Also sometimes the air conditioned places can be a good place to hide if mosquitoes are particularly bad (It might only be 10 days every couple of years where they are really really bad ).

El Coctelito on Melgar enclosed the front section and it has ac
Best steak and eggs breakfast on the island

1716571921329.png

1716572003233.png

Is Cochinita Mondongo featured on the special similar to Cochinita Pibil?
Definitely not the same.
Mondongo is tripe
Cochinita is baby pig

Back
Top Bottom