Favorite piece of dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod,
any plans to establish a scuba museum?
first ticket is mine :)

Anyway, it got me thinking, what is your favorite piece of dive gear that is no longer produced and why?

My regs a AquaMaster doublehose and my Conself XII. I still have and dive both of them. Why, because I have not tried anything better.

Scubapro twin jets

Dive Rite Venture Wing, the old 30lb style. Why they made is a 40 is beyond me.
Before I used a dry suit and before I lost a considerable amount of weight, I wished that my old Venture wing would keep me a little higher out of the water during heavy seas with my larger single tanks. A few times I have been in 6-8ft swells and the 30 pound wing was barely keeping my head above the water line. Sufficient, yes. Ideal, no. Eventually I lost weight and added a dry suit, problem solved.

So, my favorite piece of gear is my dry suit for oh so many reasons.:eyebrow: Mostly, I get cold easily.

Anyway, it got me thinking, what is your favorite piece of dive gear that is no longer produced and why?

Almost everyone is posting items still being made.:confused:

Almost everyone is posting items still being made.:confused:

A lot of people only see the thread title and don't actually read the thread.

But, you knew that already, right? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom