Favorite Military Sayings

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Thank you for your service, Sergeant. There's the main gate and have a nice day!"

And I've been having a nice day ever since.

Engineer to Mess Cook "pass the bug juice and while your at give me a few pkgs. We're gonna clean the bilges later

Rap

rapidiver:
Engineer to Mess Cook "pass the bug juice and while your at give me a few pkgs. We're gonna clean the bilges later

Rap
Yeah, but bug juice made some great bilge wine. A gallon jug, package of bug juice, 8 cups sugar, 2 packs of brewers yeast and a rubber glove taped over the opening. Wait a couple of weeks for the glove to fully inflate ( hidden in the bilge) and voila, it's partytime in the Torpedo room. Of course, this is all rumor, I have no first hand knowledge of this ever being done...lol
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
Yeah, but bug juice made some great bilge wine. A gallon jug, package of bug juice, 8 cups sugar, 2 packs of brewers yeast and a rubber glove taped over the opening. Wait a couple of weeks for the glove to fully inflate ( hidden in the bilge) and voila, it's partytime in the Torpedo room. Of course, this is all rumor, I have no first hand knowledge of this ever being done...lol
C-Dawg

Hey, you stole my recipe!(not that I ever had one)

Jeez... All we ever had was the Army's legal amphetamine:

From one MRE:
Open packet of powdered cocoa along one long edge.
Add: Instant coffee, sugar, and powdered creamer.
Add: Just enough water to make it nice and gummy.
Stir: Into a slurry that resembles uh... nevermind what it resembles.
Eat: With plastic spoon.
Enjoy: The next 72 hours WIDE FRIGGIN' AWAKE!!!

Rinse & Repeat as necessary. :D

shut yer pie hole

no s@#$ there I was

Watch this S@3$

"The best part of construction is destruction" SFC Hudson, PSG 2nd PLT Aco 52nd ECB, in Mosul Iraq

How about when they give grunts a 77 set (Thats all we had-no fancy comms for us) and he calls in an airstrike.

"Send big bird, send big bird with bombs NOW!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom