Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROXANNE

Artist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499

Favorite Memories from the SB Invasion 2023 Roatan

This is our thread for the Crew to share your comments,
favorite dives, top side memories, videos, photos

and trip reports from this year's
ScubaBoard Invasion 2023 to Roatan.

Group Crew Pic

SB Invasion 2023 Group Pic.jpg

Farewell Video

Let's see all your fun memories!

:grouphug2::clearmask::clearmask::grouphug2::clearmask::clearmask::grouphug2:

Too many to name just one or two. It was just the whole camaraderie of the event that made it special.

But if I had to name one thing that impressed me was how much more vibrant the reefs looked than when Terri and I were at AKR 2 years ago. We could see more color and the reefs were alive with fish, especially small ones.

The new facilities at the resort were very nice and we didn't have to climb those steps 3 times a day just to get something to eat. I did enjoy the happy hour at the old hill bar just for "old times sake."

And thanks to all Scubaboard friends, both old and new, for making this a most memorable Invasion.

UA finally delivered our gear bags to my brother's home in NJ. Luckily ( as in :( ) we have no dive trips in the near future, so I can wait a month or so until Dale comes our way, and can drop the bags off.

Was it just a couple of days ago that we were all diving together with AKR? It already seem too long dry
20230620_180657.jpg
20230619_171831.jpg
20230620_182233.jpg
20230620_172644.jpg
20230621_191515.jpg
!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom