Review Fathom Gemini 010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

basically just general design improvements, it's a small step change, similar to my Kisskat vs. the Sidekick. It doesn't change the general design so most of the things that you were not loving about the SW probably won't change.
I love my sidewinder but Gemini has so many improvements from what I see. I’m really interested though to hear about WOB as I think the sidewinder is not great for strenuous activity whereas my hammerhead can take any breathing rate I throw at it.

Will be keeping my eye out over next day or so for the review Grant!

See attached. The pdf does not have the updated SW price list. Mike Pedersen at DRIS updated their configurarle last week and current Sidewinder prices can be seen on the DRIS website.

Attachments

• Gemini Review 19Jan2023.pdf
    126 KB · Views: 529
See attached. The pdf does not have the updated SW price list. Mike Pedersen at DRIS updated their configurarle last week and current Sidewinder prices can be seen on the DRIS website.
Great honest review Grant! Still sounds like higher quality for significantly less money for comparable other rebreather.

Wow, that was a long and technical read, but very insightful. I learned a lot. Thanks for taking the time!

That's a solid, detailed review.

KISS employee and ambassador behavior surrounding Tom Ellis’ death at Ginnie, Gustavo Gonzales’ near death incident at
Roaring River, and Eric Lee Hahn’s death at Roaring River make me feel truly sick inside in a way that I cannot articulate.

Finally someone is saying it publicly !

Finally someone is saying it publicly !

I read that, but wasn't sure what to do with it as I'm missing context. Can someone please PM me more info/details? Thanks...

Could some dm me as well? Especially about Ellis, I couldn't find any info on him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom