About to buy a CCR, can't find 2L cylinders anywhere!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If your local shop can't get them, try Dive Rite In Scuba. They may have them in stock.

Also, Paragon in Tuscon AZ carries Faber.

If your local shop can't get them, try Dive Rite In Scuba. They may have them in stock.

Also, Paragon in Tuscon AZ carries Faber.

That first link says out of stock, the 2nd link gives a 404, and when I try to browse the site they don't seem to sell 2L tanks.

If Piranha doesn't have them in stock I just got my shipping notice from Faber. Should have 14 in stock by the end of next week.

If you are getting a 404 send me at text at 520-260-9940 and when I get out of the water today I can send you an invoice. It shows you are in Canada and for some reason our site hides products it doesn't think we can ship across the border. Tanks may fall into that but we can make it happen.

I bought one of these

all the way from here

ee1a9249e828a441f9c02c2a2607bb0b (1).jpg

for a small home project

030 (3).JPG

as we didn't have any black ones

I'm about to order myself my first CCR (fathom gemini). But I can't find 2L cylinders anywhere! Any advice?

Something like this: Faber FX-15 (2L) Cylinder for CCR, Black
Fathom doesn't have any? Wonder what's making them so fhard to find currently. Clearly we should blame all the sidewinder divers

Fathom doesn't have any? Wonder what's making them so fhard to find currently. Clearly we should blame all the sidewinder divers
They are apparently in short supply. I had three sets last week and they all sold to the same guy in Canada. Said he couldn't get them anywhere.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom