Familiar with FL keys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveUNC

Reaction score
So in about a month, I'll be heading down to FL for my certification dives. Any suggestions because I really have no clue where to go. I've been snorkling at Pennekamp, but thats about it in terms of underwater fun.

DiveUNC:
So in about a month, I'll be heading down to FL for my certification dives. Any suggestions because I really have no clue where to go. I've been snorkling at Pennekamp, but thats about it in terms of underwater fun.

You may want to do a search on this topic. There are a lot of posts on this...

You might want to also check out the Florida forum on SB.

BTW, are you from NC or just a Tarheels fan? :D

Howdy and welcome to SB!

You've been moved to the Florida forum, so you should get good help here...

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-010.gif

you'll find a wealth of information in the Florida Forum......each of us has our favorite shops, so look for one that fits your personality! :)

Let me know if I can be of any help!

Welcome to the board.
Where are you? It helps to add your location to your profile so we can do better at suggesting locations. I am assuming you are here in NC. There are plenty of dive ops in the keys but if you are here in NC, why not just do your certs here? The quarries are not as interesting but cost is a lot less and there are less distractions on your cert dives. After your certs, then you can go to the Keys and do some "real" diving. Come join us on the NC board, after you get your cert you will be looking for local dive buddies and there is not a better group anywhere. www.ncdivers.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom