Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Jean for the check in.
Now how about food? There hasn't been much chatter lately on who's bringing what.
Shall I start? Sorry, if I have missed anybody, I am doing this off the top of my head.

Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, and more.
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer
Jean: got the pavillion
DSW: Brekky provisions
Scuba Crab:
Cardzard:

Still don't know if I will make it or not, all depends on if I get a job by then. But, with or without me, Mike will be there, with his buddy John. How about if I send the boys with the same stuff as last year, a couple of Costco rotisserie chickens for lunch/snack/dinner food and some of their Mega muffins for brekkie?

Scuba_Jenny and Hermit Crab: marshmallows n stuff for s'more's, pre cooked bacon, caramel corn, and more.
Scuba Fool: firewood, deep fryer
Jean: got the pavillion
DSW: Brekky provisions
Scuba Crab:
Cardzard:
Joystershell, MegaMikey and John: couple rotisserie chickens and megamike muffins. Or is that megadive muffins? :wink:

:kiss: :kiss:

Hey ya'll, have a great time. Unfortunately, I won't be making it this time due to a new job. Gotta earn that fundage to maintain the divage. Anyhow, I'm lining up the stars and planets for an arrival at the spring fling.

On an unrelated note, if any of you have a diversone.com profile (Facebook for divers) feel free to look me up. David Vales's Page - DiversOne

Hey all I didn't know if I was going to be able to make this one, but school and the gods of good fortune have seemed to part the ways to allow me to come this year. Are we still doing a Galaxy dive and I would like to bring a tent to pitch. I have steaks and Chicken breast but can bring anything else if needed just hit me up and tell me what we need. If you don't remember me I was the big guy who had just moved down from Michigan that was there last year. I wasnt able to stay the night, but am planning on it this year. I also was planning on have a good supply of Tequila and Rum with me as well.

BDD...you mentioned Rum and steak. As long as you share (with me) I think you are good. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom