Fall MegaDive, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And how do you know that?

Hmmm. I've hunted up a pic of the last time I think I may have seen that tote. Let's see.....2004? 2005?

back105-R1-046-21A.jpg

You helped? Are we talking about the same Andy (H20Andy) who lives like a gazillion miles away and we never see him anymore?

edit: (Ah. Didn't see the "the" in the "the last night" part. Thought you meant literally last night. Moving on......).

Last edited:
dammit that I work Saturdays and have a mean boss::

You helped? Are we talking about the same Andy (H20Andy) who lives like a gazillion miles away and we never see him anymore?

edit: (Ah. Didn't see the "the" in the "the last night" part. Thought you meant literally last night. Moving on......).

Yes, that would be our Andy. He was in charge of consolidating the rum and keeping us entertained at the last MegaDive. :blinking:

Debby.. can you ask this far in advance for that weekend off? We could have a S. Florida invasion of the Megadive! (so glad it's not just me anymore making that long drive...hee hee.. maybe we should get a megavan)

It's in October which is my birthday month...I had already asked my MEAN BOSS for my birthday weekend off...TWICE...she keeps saying no. She thinks that my week in the Bahamas is enough.

Yet, y'all read in the paper how county employees are "hoarding" their hours to get money instead of time off. It isn't us, it's our mean bosses.

Nope. And there's nothing I can do about it. And no, calling in sick is not an option. There are nice bosses and mean bosses and with what is going on with massive layoffs in county government right now, I'm not making waves. I'm just praying for an opportunity to take a different position with a different supervisor.

I still can't believe she won't give me my birthday weekend. That's really nasty.

And how do you know that?

Hmmm. I've hunted up a pic of the last time I think I may have seen that tote. Let's see.....2004? 2005?

back105-R1-046-21A.jpg

I think that nasty swill is still in the tote...

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom