Closed Faber 85s, New...Group Buy?

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floridabobbeckner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have been asked if people on SB might be interested in a group buy on Faber 85s. Brand new, left or right Blue Steel convertible DIN. Grey with recent manufacture dates (exact dates will vary but usually 2-10 months old).

These will be new, in the box. Oxygen clean with VIPs. No fills.

Delivered to Central Florida and they will need to be picked up or a meet could be arranged within reason.

Exact cost will be determined by the quantity but it will be on par with the best advertised prices: $315 - $335 total per cylinder. UNLESS you need shipping after received in Florida.

If you or anyone you know is interested, reach out and let me know:
robert.beckner@gmail.com
PM me here

If they were Hot Dipped Galvanized, I would take several for doubles.

The minimum quantities for each type (HDG or Painted) is six to get preferred pricing. All cylinder purchases will go towards getting free freight to Central Florida.

The HDG is $10 more than the painted at whatever pricing we get.

As of now, surprisingly, no one has showed interest except TravelGas so I may be wasting time.
IF we can enough interested people to order 8 or more, then freight is free (mix and match).
IF we order 6 or more of each type (HDG or painted) then they are $315 painted and $325 HDG.
6 or Less, add 10 dollars....but we still need 8 for free freight.

The problem for me is the shipment to Florida. I'm nowhere near (but not far from the Faber factory in Minneapolis). Nice try!

For me, I already have tanks and don't need anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom