Sold! Painted Faber: LP 50s, LP 85s, HP 100s

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

floridabobbeckner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a pair of each. Each with Blue Steel left and right hand valves. I spoke for these as part of a group buy and now the people dont want them. Last time I do that without prepayment.

All brand new, still in the box. Pics of the box available....Manufactured in the last 6 months. Gray in color.

I can usually find these a ride around most of Florida.

50s: $300
85s: $325
100s: $300

Bob

How much would shipping be on the 50’s to 78133?

I have a pair of each. Each with Blue Steel left and right hand valves. I spoke for these as part of a group buy and now the people dont want them. Last time I do that without prepayment.

All brand new, still in the box. Pics of the box available....Manufactured in the last 6 months. Gray in color.

I can usually find these a ride around most of Florida.

50s: $300
85s: $325
100s: $300

Bob
Are any 85s still available to ship to 75078? Price shipping?
Thank you for your response.
Etta

I still have the 3442 100s.
I will know today if I have another set of 50s and 85s available. Waiting on confirmation.

thanks to all!

Yes and Yes. Dont mind shipping. 9414452631 for a faster response.

bob

I'm closing this thread and going to open a new one with updates on what is available. I do still have 50s, 85s and 100s. All painted. The new listing will come after I return from vacation as I wont be able to ship or arrange delivery.

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom