Extra atlas gloves-free to a good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dsteding

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey everyone,

After messing around with a bunch of gloves I ordered from SeaMar (they are $4 a pair, and I haven't had a day off in a month, so I couldn't actually go to the store) I've found the gloves that fit me best.

The net result of this rather silly mail order boondoggle is that I have a bunch of oprhaned gloves. I've rejected these, but that doesn't mean they won't serve you well.

What I have are medium and large 660s and 620s, and one pair of large 495s (the bulky ones that come with the ridiculously thick liner). I have enough to outfit a whole boatload of small-handed fisherman (once again, don't ask-you tend to order too much when (1) SeaMar requires a $10 mimimum, and (2) it is 2 am, and you've been writing a brief for 16 hours straight).

Free to a good home, I will be diving Cove 2 with Bob and the FifthD crew on Wednesday, that would be a good time to pass all this stuff along. I'll be the one in the parking lot with a car full of rubber gloves.

Send me a PM if you too are on a quest for the perfect glove, or need a backup set for your save a dive kit. Me and my glove collection would be happy to help out.

-Doug "Better Stocked than SeaMar" Steding

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom