For Sale Free to good home

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcohen1021

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Free to a good home (you pay shipping)... I am willing to take an optional donation.

Here's the catch:

1. You must be a certified diver

2. You must understand these items although very well taken care of are old and should be inspected, serviced and tested prior to prime time use.

3. You take all of it, I won't piece part it.

4. You should give me a good reason/true story of why you want this old stuff.

The Gear:

1. 1990 US Divers Cousteau BC - Medium. It was my 1st BC and was used from 1990 to around 2011. Guessing it has 1200 dives on it. Corrugated inflator hose replaced around 2011. This was before integrated weight systems

2. 1991 US Divers Cousteau ladies BC - Small. It was my ex wifes, I fired her as my dive buddy in 1995 (long story). This BC has maybe 300 dives on it. This was before integrated weight systems

3. US Divers gauges - also from 1990. Was still in operation until last year, so it should be good.

4. Dacor gauge cluster - Year unknown - I have had it 30 yrs, but I put pressure to it about month ago and no issues. I'm putting together a backup lake rig and bought a cressi SPG to replace this one.

5. Dacor XL Pacer 2nd stage - year also unknown - I have had it 30 yrs. This 2nd stage has issues. It was leaking when I put pressure to it. Maybe the issue was in my 1st stage, IDK. That will be on you to figure out.

That's it.

MC

20221119_110859.jpg

Copy of 20221119_110904.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom