Extending the exhaust ports on the SP S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tzeyap:
I have just returned from my dive trip. Give me a couple of days to sort myself up and I will update everyone who is interested in getting the bubble deflector.

Please add me to the list as well.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you guys on this matter. I did not get enough numbers but I am going ahead with the order. I am confident some others will want to have this later.

The good news is that I have got the price down to $22.50 per piece. Since all who expressed interest are from the US ( except Bella ), I will get the cost of poistage to US plus cost of padded envelope.

I have PM'ed all who have expressed interest . Please reconfirm your requirement.

Tze

I am interested in 3 of them! Hate bubbles, they make my ears hear things..

Shariff,

Glad you've received the deflectors . Hope they work for you. !!!

Bella has just returned from her dive trip . Since I didn't get a reply from her to my messages, I reallocated the pieces for her to someone else. Since she was one those who got all this going, I am going to try and do one more lot for her and for ScubaUN.
I should be able to send them out in January. If there is anyone who would like to be included please PM me.

I have posted a reply in the photography forum on the deflectors with regard to using them with G250. Several members have enquired about this. I think the deflectors may be modified to fit the G250. Perhaps those who have received their deflectors and also have the G250 could post their opinions on this matter.

I would appreciate those who received their deflectors to let me know that their packages have been safely received.

I have 2 MK10's/D400 too !!! All because of Da Aquamaster !!

No, unfortunately these deflectors will not fit the D400's

Allison Finch:
can you post a picture of the deflector? Maybe a DIY person can rig one for other regs.

PS start new thread with the pic, please

Allison,

There is a parallel thread on the bubble deflector in the underwater photography forum :

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=116731&page=2

Hoosier has posted photos of the deflector which has been fitted. there are also links to catalogue photos there.

The latest is a discussion on the possibility of adapting or modifying these to fit other second stages.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom