Extending the exhaust ports on the SP S600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the ScubaPro Bubble Deflector today...very slick! It sort of looks like something out of Star Wars but it's very comfortable and not intrusive at all, despite how it looks. The instructions left alot to be desired but with the help of a few pictures, it snapped right on...literally.

Everyone is right, these things aren't available in the US, in fact were never released here. Mine came from Hong Kong and I also found them in the UK.

Dee,

Who did you order from? If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for it? Just curious because I have a S600 also.

Wristshot

Dee:
I got the ScubaPro Bubble Deflector today...very slick! It sort of looks like something out of Star Wars but it's very comfortable and not intrusive at all, despite how it looks. The instructions left alot to be desired but with the help of a few pictures, it snapped right on...literally.

Everyone is right, these things aren't available in the US, in fact were never released here. Mine came from Hong Kong and I also found them in the UK.

Dee,

Please give us a report after you've tried it out. I was looking at it and was contemplating but thought it was a little pricey. Did you use the 'buy it now' ?

Hope it works for you.

Tze

Wristshot, Tze.....Click ----> HERE for the current ebay listing.

Yes, I did the Buy It Now. I've got a trip coming up in a couple weeks and I wasn't sure how long the delivery would take. I paid $32 and $11 shipping from Kong Kong. It got here in 4 days! I agree it's kinda pricey but worth it to me to eliminate the bubbles for my photography. After getting it installed it looks great, like it was made that way rather than an add-on fix for a problem. The pieces are molded to exactly fit the shape of the reg. The directions leave alot to be desired, just a few pictures and no text, but after playing with it a bit it was easy to figure out.

I got it wet to day and it works great! The noise of the bubbles is just a tad louder than normal since they are released a bit closer to my ears but I was sort of expecting that. It's comfortable and not inhibitive in any way. Worth the price to me.

Dee:
Wristshot, Tze.....Click ----> HERE for the current ebay listing.

Yes, I did the Buy It Now. I've got a trip coming up in a couple weeks and I wasn't sure how long the delivery would take. I paid $32 and $11 shipping from Kong Kong. It got here in 4 days! I agree it's kinda pricey but worth it to me to eliminate the bubbles for my photography. After getting it installed it looks great, like it was made that way rather than an add-on fix for a problem. The pieces are molded to exactly fit the shape of the reg. The directions leave alot to be desired, just a few pictures and no text, but after playing with it a bit it was easy to figure out.

I got it wet to day and it works great! The noise of the bubbles is just a tad louder than normal since they are released a bit closer to my ears but I was sort of expecting that. It's comfortable and not inhibitive in any way. Worth the price to me.

After looking around the world for this item , I've found a local stockist !!!! Here's the deal, if i take a case of 12, the price works out to be $24. Shipping to US should be $5-$6. I'm not sure but should not be near $11. If we have enough interested parties out there PM me and I'll confirm the shipping cost.

I have had some enquiries on this. If we can get the volume we should be able to get this going. Will try to see if I can get price lowered further. Current interest count is 3.
I shall be going on a dive trip for 10 days after tomorrow and will not have access to internet during that time. Going to Mozambique for 10 days !!! Yippee!!!! will follow up on this after my trip.

tzeyap,

Add me to the "interested" list for this. At $24 + $5-6 I would want one. At over $30 + $11 it was not quite so interesting.

Wristshot

I have just returned from my dive trip. Give me a couple of days to sort myself up and I will update everyone who is interested in getting the bubble deflector.

I meant to give you guys a report after my trip but forgot. I've responded to tzeyap's thread in the photo forum...HERE

Wristshot...it was worth every penny!

tzeyap:
I have just returned from my dive trip. Give me a couple of days to sort myself up and I will update everyone who is interested in getting the bubble deflector.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom