Exhaling through my nose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey keralucu,
We used to be a sober sensible bunch before you came along.
Look at the hornets nest you stirred up...I guess that some people just can't help poking their nose into things....
Honk Honk...I'm off to watch a game of Ice Hocker....
The Puck you make at home..hahahahahahaha

but isn't this so much more FUN?

:p

Greg-

Sober, sensible? What board were you on??? LOL!!

DD.... my thoughts exactly - I was going to say... which board was that? :p

(An aside to Gasman - dunno wot's going on in Bangkok recently but we've got Kiwi movie fever... I've seen three Kiwi films in the last two days on cable... unfortunately can't remember any of their names but one was pretty good.)

I've been having dreams/nightmares about the whole "happy hocking-dishwashing liquid-thing"... still a month away till I get to try out the many new techniques I've discovered in this thread! I'm looking forward to it.

Cheers, Ears (-oh yes, they used that TWICE in the Kiwi flicks!)
:)

Hey y'all....

Just thought you'd want to know that I am exTREMEly happy with the dishwashing liquid tip. It worked like a charm. I discovered that hockers (?? still can't get used to that word) didn't work as well - or maybe it was coz I'd just eaten lunch and didn't rinse my mouth out enough... :p but the Sunlight was great - and as I was also honking I kept getting nice lemony whiffs under the water :) Mmmmmm....

Thanks for that!

Allright! Let's hear it for the soap!!

Glad we could help.

Did you blow bubbles??

No bubbles... I made sure I rinsed it out thoroughly... was paranoid about the suds getting in my eyes! :)

Your mask will be "sqeeky clean".You know your soaking in it?
Ahahahahaha....
Oooopppsss......with all this dishsoap I'm slipping of the PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp......(BIG SPLASH !!!!!)

:) :p :)

(At least you're having slippery, soapy 'Net fun over there in Korea)....

Hi
Exhaling through the nose fogs up your mask, right!
If you want to stop exhaling through your nose, try this little practise:

Gear up for a snorkling dive. Jump into the sea. Remove your mask and put on some swimming googles and swim a couple of hundred meters with your nose free in the water. This will train the little lid in your throat that seperates the nose and the mouth cavities.

If you want to start out carefully, then try filling you mask with seawater and count (loudly) to ten! If water runs out your mouth, then you have to train the mouth-nose-lid!

Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom