Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and the FRENCE ARE GONE ASWELL:D

Italy v Spain the quarters, have to love that. I am betting that this is where the Spanish express comes to a grinding halt. Spain is the better team, but they always suck in tournaments, and the Italians always seem to pull it out somehow even when they play poorly (Germany 2006, anyone?).

Italy v Spain the quarters, have to love that. I am betting that this is where the Spanish express comes to a grinding halt. Spain is the better team, but they always suck in tournaments, and the Italians always seem to pull it out somehow even when they play poorly (Germany 2006, anyone?).
What's your wager? :D

I don't bet with money so the loser will have to add something humiliating yet ToS-friendly to his signature. :lotsalove:

What's your wager? :D

I don't bet with money so the loser will have to add something humiliating yet ToS-friendly to his signature. :lotsalove:

Must be in there for at least 1 year.:popcorn:

BTW,Spanish Palella running over welldone Spagetty
What's the bet.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom