Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Spain

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:wave-smil :wave-smil

NED 4-1 FRA

And an other one bites the dust.:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW watch the whispering go on in the boot room...

1) Since the Dutch are already in the next round, will Marco rest his best players for the Romania match?
2) If Romania take an early lead, will Holland and Romania be content with that result, assuring they both get into the knockout stages?
3) Will Italy and France cry foul if either or both 1 and 2 take place?
4) Is this the end for Raymond Domenech as the French manager?

NOW watch the whispering go on in the boot room...

1) Since the Dutch are already in the next round, will Marco rest his best players for the Romania match?
2) If Romania take an early lead, will Holland and Romania be content with that result, assuring they both get into the knockout stages?
3) Will Italy and France cry foul if either or both 1 and 2 take place?
4) Is this the end for Raymond Domenech as the French manager?

If Romania beats in the next match, it is sure to qualify for quarter-final.

I much more often see Dutch with orange Tee-shirt than the French in the Swiss streets to support their teams.

We cannot know if Domenech continue or not.

Last edited:
Holland will rest players for sure, and will try to avoid injuries and yellow cards.
Romania have a superb chance to win.
Italy (World Champions) and French (think of themselves as World Champions) have no excuses. They got thrashed by one team, and couldn't beat the other.

Italy (World Champions) and French (think of themselves as World Champions) have no excuses. They got thrashed by one team, and couldn't beat the other.

I totally agree -- they have no one to blame but themselves.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to tonight's games. I can understand that the Dutch would rest some of their key players but I seriously hope they don't play half-hearted. I mean that's just unsportsmanlike.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind seeing Italy and France both crash from the tournament at this stage either. Neither of them deserve to go through anyway.

So which regular players do you guys reckon will van Basten not field in tonight's game?

Hope the Swiss got some fresh beer,a barkeeper told the reporter for the Dutch news.....
That we drank ALL the beer :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

The portuguaise team are installed in the hotel in Neuchâtel for euro 08. I also live in Neuchâtel. There are many Portuguese flags in the official buildings and we would believe that we are in Portugal.

They parodied the official site of the city of Neuchâtel while using the Portuguese name 'Noucastelch' (Neuchâtel in French, Newcastle in English and Neuenburg in German).

They used many French words with the orthography modified for the Portuguese accent which always finishes 'ch' at the end of word. In Switzerland, they spoke much and they had fun.

http://www.noucastelch.ch/

Here's the original: http://www.neuchatelville.ch/

NETHERLANDS 2-0 ROMANIA

An otherone bites the dust.BREAKOUT THE BEER
just hope the Swiss have enough this time.

AND GET READY FOR THE NEXT ONE

Oh yeah,we had a B team.:rofl4:

Back
Top Bottom