erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay. In lieu of a grant to purchase a snorkel-mounted dive flag for safety, I'm making my own.

I bought foam. It looks like thick paper, but it's really just dense foam cut into sheets. I'm not sure how it will hold up and I forgot to buy glue or a little flag pole. I may wind up with a trash can full of little foam pieces and no dive flag to speak of.

But I'm gonna give it the ol' dork shot!

TG.... if you're making your own snorkel mounted dive flag.... then certainly the "pole" must be made out of a straw! :rofl3: And... don't forget to zip tie it to your snorkel. Of course... duct tape would also work well! :rofl3: :rofl4:

trucker girl:
How 'bout packing tape... to match my beanie?

No straws here. I'm thinking about breaking or sawing the spoon off a wooden spoon and making the handle my pole...

Sheesh! Only you! :lotsalove: :dork2: :rofl3:

Do I need to get a notice for my avatar as well?

RoyN:
Do I need to get a notice for my avatar as well?

Roy... is that shark laughing at us dork divers? Can sharks laugh? Anyone have any pics of a laughing shark?

Orrrr.... is it a dork shark?

I think its the dork shark. :) If not, I'll find something dorky soon. :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom