erparamedic is on notice!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Can't take pictures of what you ain't got yet.

I could take pictures of the non-items, but that would be pretty boring. er has some film left she needs to get rid of- I'm sure she'll take plenty on Friday!

Patience, my little koala hugger!

film :huh:

what a DORK!

:d

lol.jpg

Okay. In lieu of a grant to purchase a snorkel-mounted dive flag for safety, I'm making my own

hey Roy... in honor of TGirls attempt to make her own snorkel flags i think it should shark fin flags are more appropriate .....

Shark.jpg

:rofl3:

almitywife:
hey Roy... in honor of TGirls attempt to make her own snorkel flags i think it should shark fin flags are more appropriate .....

Shark.jpg

:rofl3:
I spit coffee on my monitor when I saw that!!!!

I really want to dive with TG and ER tomorrow. I need an illness.
I could tow them BOTH on the scooter. Then we could call it a Dork Parade!!!!:eyebrow:

trucker girl:
BTW... do we need to put merxlin on notice? He did change his avatar from super-dork diver man to a really cool eel. Are eels dorky? I think not!

Cheez and crackers you all are a tough crowd. Can I be "off notice" now?

pennypue:
I spit coffee on my monitor when I saw that!!!!

I really want to dive with TG and ER tomorrow. I need an illness.
I could tow them BOTH on the scooter. Then we could call it a Dork Parade!!!!:eyebrow:

Well, here goes- worked on merxlin...

Come on Penny, you don't need to go to work on Friday. Eat some bad food Thursday night. Get food poisoning. And then Dr. Teeg (TG- notice the resemblance?) suggests that the best thing for you is to get some nitrogen into your system. Fast.

We'll have ScubUNO cards, beanies, snorkels, dive flags, disposable cameras... it's the next best thing to an "adult gifts" party.

Come on! You can't resist us.

Turn :blinking: :blinking:

Into :blinking: :blinking: :eyebrow:

trucker girl:
Well, here goes- worked on merxlin...

Come on Penny, you don't need to go to work on Friday. Eat some bad food Thursday night. Get food poisoning. And then Dr. Teeg (TG- notice the resemblance?) suggests that the best thing for you is to get some nitrogen into your system. Fast.

We'll have ScubUNO cards, beanies, snorkels, dive flags, disposable cameras... it's the next best thing to an "adult gifts" party.

Come on! You can't resist us.

Turn :blinking: :blinking:

Into :blinking: :blinking: :eyebrow:

I know her cook... could arrange some food poisoning! :)

Back
Top Bottom