Encourage me as I learn to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm glad that your getting instruction from someone that has a passion for what they do, and is a thorough teacher ... I know from mine how much fun and rewarding it is when you get things right.
Pete .. hot tub diving ??? ... I'm gonna use that for my next party :D :wink:

YAY!!!! Clap, Clap, Clap!!!!

Great! Glad to see you are taking the plunge. Speaking of seeing, is someone in charge of the still and video images of this adventure?

Pictures, we need pictures!!!

Congratulations on undertaking the new adventure. I did almost the same for my 40th just this year while on a trip to the Cook Islands. 58 dives this year in the 5 or so months since I started should give you an indication of the incredible passion arisen from within. Enjoy the onslaught of feelings you will experience and do share with the group - life's an adventure, dive with it!

A very happy birthday to you! You will love it! Can't have all that in your backyard and not take advantage of it! When you see everything down below you will truely feel blessed!

Geaux get em girl-----(how's that).....

Congrats and welcome to "I wish I was in the water and not at work" feelings you'll soon have.

Wooo-Hooooooo!

Diving opens up a whole 'nother world.

Mrs DS and I have been to places and seen things we'd have never been to or experienced were it not for our diving addiction.

Welcome to the club. I pray you find it as challenging and rewarding as we have.

DS

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom