Electonic Log Books Not Accepted!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Karibelle:
Not wanting to tick anyone off is a good strategy, but please also remember that if you're planning to spend more time in this place, what you do now, with this situation, will set a precedent for how you allow yourself to be treated in the future.

I remember buying my first house, the realtor cautioned me not to tick off the seller with too low an offer. My reply - I don't want to hold hands or slow dance with them, I want to buy their house, and my money is just as legal tender as that of someone who didn't tick them off. Basic economics - the person with the bag of money is the one whose feelings count, not the person seeking the bag of money.

Tell them you're a travel agent.

Twiddles:
Umm quick question, you said they were a PADI shop and that you had your C-Card. Arent all PADI shops required to accept C-Cards as proof of cert?

Can you say "Quality Assurance?"

drbill:
I had PADI shops ask me to do checkout dives many times because my original LAC c-card is from the 60's and they didn't know what LAC certification meant

Don't know that I'd cotton to supervision from someone that ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom