Egyptair Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AND...They have some real fun pilots.:D
I've met a few and the came straight put of the Mig29.:rofl3:
Just think A310 with afterburners.:rofl3: :rofl3:

Thanks for the advice, folks. I'm a camera junkie and luckily I can stow lenses in my pockets. I REALLY need to get a lighter first stage, though!

Hey folks, just a quick update - will do a full trip report when I get time - short version: Coral reefs in Red Sea *well* worth making the trip. Many sites comparable to GBR/North Aus trip. Friendly locals, great dive staff, we had a terrific trip. Couple large animal sightings on the part of some of our group: oceanic whitetips (!), one large hammerhead. Plenty of emperor angels, unicornfish, etc.

Carryons were not weighed at all on any of the five legs - JFK-CAI r/t, CAI-HRG r/t, CAI-ASW. Probably helped that we were traveling with a group. They did weigh the checked bags but weren't terribly strict on limits. Staff (very) friendly, helpful. I'd fly MS again. Must admit I did wear huge vest crammed with miscellaneous items but it wasn't strictly due to weight issues.

Had a great time!! More later...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom