Effective swimming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi friends.My name isDenis Khoroshko.I am from Russia.I am anInstructor CMAS two stars.Present to you the video of my copyright management coursesand how to move the buoyancyin the water.Video presented in the form of reviewsin two courses.Hoops that you see in the video imitating the limited space.I have been training divers to this voyage.I'll be glad to answer questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KFdU-6rTms

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you mentioned limited space. I would have liked to see the diver perform these finning techniques within couple of feet over a sandy bottom. They seem to all have an element of downward thrust.
My definition of effective finning is thrust concentrated in the direction of travel.

From what I saw in this video, I would not want to be behind or with this diver in a wreck or a cave or in a body of water where once silt or sand is disturbed takes forever to clear.

What are the important factors to be considered while doing water aerobics workout?
The main attention is paid to the development of a sense of his body. That is, all movements must be understood and controlled. Also, these exercises can significantlyimprove your buoyancy.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

Since you mentioned limited space. I would have liked to see the diver perform these finning techniques within couple of feet over a sandy bottom. They seem to all have an element of downward thrust.
My definition of effective finning is thrust concentrated in the direction of travel.

From what I saw in this video, I would not want to be behind or with this diver in a wreck or a cave or in a body of water where once silt or sand is disturbed takes forever to clear.
Here the idea is not entirely not to raise the mud or sand bottom. The idea is to learn togo under the water, feel the lasy, his body, and the size of his body ... just work out thebuoyancy in the complex distracting situations. As practice shows, the more movement the diver is able to do the more it behavescalmly in difficult situations. If you know how to swim well, we adapt the stroke is not difficult, so as not to raise the suspension.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom