Edit Post - MIA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eponym

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Do some forums (I-to-I in this case) not allow editing?

I-2-I hasn't had edit function as long as I can recall. Not sure why that is.

Because we're infallible dontcha know. If an instructor says it, it has to be true. That's what my first one told me. Amen.

Reactions: RJP
The edit post function should be there now. Whoever originally set up I2I didn't check a box.

The edit post function should be there now. Whoever originally set up I2I didn't check a box.

Cool... now we don't need to be dead-on correct the first time!

:D

We will be though as my other post still applies. It'll only get used for errors in spelling. Don't "loose" (made my eyes bleed and want to shoot the monitor to just write that) your mind over this.

We will be though as my other post still applies. It'll only get used for errors in spelling. Don't "loose" (made my eyes bleed and want to shoot the monitor to just write that) your mind over this.

Eye em shore their wheel bee times that they're will be a knead for ewe two Ed it you're posts over their. Butt eye Shirley will knot! Raisin? Be cause eye use spill Czech!

Sea?

Back
Top Bottom