Easy Access Schedule Puerto Galera Ferry Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How much was the ferry from batangas to muelle and the vip seating.
No idea because I had never taken that ferry at all.
I would be very surprised if it was more than P300.00 each way.
Does anyone have current information for the Batangas to PG ferry schedule and the Sikat ferry/bus? I haven't been able to get the Sikat website to load for a couple days - just need the ferry for the trip to PG but the Ferry/Bus for the trip back - late March/early April. Thanks!
No idea about the latest transfer or ferry schedule.

But this one seems to be the latest

Pre-Covid time:
From Calapan ferry terminal takes trike to Jeepney terminal for P20.00. Two choices of transport to Puerto Galera: jeep or van. Pack like a sardine in the van and you have to buy an extra seat for your luggage. No such problem by jeep but very slow. From PG you have to take another jeep(P20.00)/trike(P150.00) to Sabang.

This is the schedule for last year.....but when I try to book a seat for 20th Apr...this is what I got:

The fare should be P775.00 for tourist class and P985.00 for VIP.

I cannot promise the accuracy but the boat WAS good when I last travelled on it pre-Covid time.

Good luck

FT:
According to PG friends, Si-Kat bus and ferry will resume service from Manila as of May 20th.
Could you please ask your friend for the complete ferry schedule?
Si-Kat morning service is only useful if staying overnight in Manila.
Much appreciated.

Schedule not published yet. Soon come, Si Kat promised.

I see this schedule also, as of late August, 2022. The last time we went on the excellent Genesis…but I can’t find their current schedule rates.

This is the latest Si-Kat bus & ferry combo from Manila to PG and return schedule that I can locate, but I have not heard back from them yet to verify.

CABED642-12F6-43EC-AEDB-28D89ADE85F5.jpeg

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom