Eastern Tennessee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey all y'all!
Can we set something up for either the 27th (Friday) or the 28th (Saturday) of March?
I will be visiting from Estonia and will be in the area those days. Would like to see the paddle fish or whatever is interesting in your area.
:coffee:

Do we know what the water temp is??? I will be on a mission to GA to get a kiln. I have a tank of EAN32 ready for a dive.:D I would like to use it in LLM:D but if it is to cold I will have to make other plans.

Do we know what the water temp is??? I will be on a mission to GA to get a kiln. I have a tank of EAN32 ready for a dive.:D I would like to use it in LLM:D but if it is to cold I will have to make other plans.
Hey John,
Don't know what the temp is, but it shouldn't be any colder than Thanksgiving. (Like I would know, since I ended up sick and couldnt dive :shakehead:) :D
As of now, I plan on being there. I figure mid 50-mid 60. I saw 2 girls over at the Deco Stop doing dives last month at Pelham in Bikinis. I'll never "wuss out" over temps after veiwing that. (At least publically). Hope you can make it!

Well I figure it just HAS to be above 32F since water gets kind of "hard" at that temp!

Well I figure it just HAS to be above 32F since water gets kind of "hard" at that temp!
I'm f that mentality right now myself. I HAVE got to get under some water besides the pool.:wink:
Mike, I got your number this morning. I'll call sometime today to give you mine and say Hello.:coffee:

Hey thanks Jimi, Johnny, and John for a great dive.
Special thanks to Johnny for sitting out the last dive so I could drain your tank for you! Be blessed!
Mike

When you get pics, make sure you post them.

Sorry I missed the fun. Glad you got to dive.

But, as I told Mike - diving in 80 deg F water in the Caribbean just had too much appeal :D:D:D

But I did think of all of you while sipping a drink and getting a sun tan. :wink: :wink:

.....But, as I told Mike - diving in 80 deg F water in the Caribbean just had too much appeal :D:D:D
But I did think of all of you while sipping a drink and getting a sun tan. :wink: :wink:

Bite me! :mooner: :D
Sooo.... You JUST sipped drinks? :drunks:
Maybe we'll get to dive later this spring at LLM or Philly or anywhere else. I'm waiting on my computer to get back from the mfg. It crapped out after our last dive on the 28th.

Bite me! :mooner: :D
Sooo.... You JUST sipped drinks? :drunks:
Maybe we'll get to dive later this spring at LLM or Philly or anywhere else. I'm waiting on my computer to get back from the mfg. It crapped out after our last dive on the 28th.

I JUST sipped drinks on Dive Days - other than that: :drunks::drunks::drunks::drunks::drunks: - what else is there to do on a ship at sea.
(especially the day on the Private Island :wink::wink: )

Certainly hope we can get to dive this spring - either Philly or LLM is fine. Wife has decided that water colder than 72 deg is not for diving - so I need to find some Buddies locally. Need to break in a couple of recently rebuilt DH Regs.

Back
Top Bottom