Dysentery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No wrath at all! As I have said all along "here is the evidence, now go and make your own decisions" and I hope that we all stay well and enjoy our dive vacations! :D

Well then, if Peter ate runny eggs and ice and Caesar salads on his trip and lived to tell about it, then that one data point is evidence enough for me. :wink:

Update on the food-borne pathogens public health crisis here in Cozumel:

I've eaten runny-yoked eggs every morning in Coz for the past ten days, from at least two vendors. I've also had about a dozen fresh lemonades with *ice*...
Ice is never a problem on Cozumel.

Glad to see my month old thread is still going strong! My digestive issues are well, ahem, behind me and I am getting ready to head to Palau in 4 weeks. My understanding is that the water there is not great either. I'm working on my plan for that.

Glad to see my month old thread is still going strong! My digestive issues are well, ahem, behind me and I am getting ready to head to Palau in 4 weeks. My understanding is that the water there is not great either. I'm working on my plan for that.

You should review what the CDC has to say about Cipro resistant intestinal bugs in SE Asia :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom