Dygloves on a zipseal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turtle_guy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My search turned up a couple responses but not what i was looking for, primarily the viking system. I saw the dc results and they looked good but i want to know if i had options. Does anyone have any experience with this?

I use the OS Systems Dry Gloves. I've only taken them out once so far, but they worked well. I like that they are removable between dives. I mounted the rings on my latex zip seals. I suppose that I could switch zip seals if I wanted to dive without the rings/gloves, but I can also dive without the gloves and just leave the rings on. You don't want to be taking the rings on and off the seal because there is a risk of damaging the seal with each installation.

OS Systems Dry Gloves

I have the smurf blue commercial gloves. Actually, I looked more like a member of the blue man group.

tn_dgc.gif

tn_dgcsys.gif

David

thanks thats one option about how much should i expect also anyone else

I dive with a DUI suit with the regular latex wrist seals and the viking rings. I use rubber gloves stretched over the rings . If the gloves ever tear you will not flood your suit. A freind of mine just got his new DUI suit with the zip seals and still used the viking rings with the same rubber gloves. This system works great and the gloves can be purchased through Mada gloves for just $36.00 a dozen. We have used this system for Great Lake wreck diving for years. Even with the sharp zebra mussels the gloves hold up well. If you choose to use this setup we always put a small piece of material under the wrist seal so air can bleed or as we call it wick into the glove so you do not get a glove squeeze. Good luck on your selection.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom