DWnD Day-Talcott Shoals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are thinking about going with us on this trip, I just called The Peace, and there are just 6 spots left! Almost half of the boat is BC's.

Who all wants to meet the evening before for dinner?
Wanna do our favorite spot in the harbor, The Greek, with the Belly Dancers?
:jb::jump3::jb::jb::jump013:

I just signed up, looking forwards to seeing everyone on board.

There is a big misconception about lobster, there really not that hard to catch and cooking them is as easy as grilling a hamburger! Bring a bag we have 4 tanks you need a few bugs.:D You have to hurry tho before tom grabs them all

:coffee::monkeydan i will have my chef's hat ready. :D

Hey Marvin, I'm still a newbie too.

hey marvin, i'm a noob too!

OK OK, wait, :blinking:, just to clarify the definition for the sake of future argument, by saying newbies I meant those of us who were:

- newly certified, and to count the total numbers of our logged dives does not involve any tools other than our fingers -

that's said, thanks Ken and Rex. :)

Marvin, we are all newbies! Ever learning. Just when when you loose scope and think you know everything, the ocean gods show you different:wink:

This trip is going to be great! I think everytime we have one it out does the previous trip.

Rick

Who all wants to meet the evening before for dinner?
Wanna do our favorite spot in the harbor, The Greek, with the Belly Dancers?
:jb::jump3::jb::jb::jump013:

Rick, sounds good to me. I'll go wherever you guys decide.

I just signed up, looking forwards to seeing everyone on board.

Cool, it will be good seeing you again.

Marvin, we are all newbies!

I agree... and you will too, after you see me dive... :11:

:wave-smil
All right! I'm signed up and ready to have some fun.

Hey - I just signed up for this too. They said there were still a couple of spots left...

I just got a call from the Peace. The boat trip is canceled since the boat will still be out of the water then. :(

I just got a call from the Peace. The boat trip is canceled since the boat will still be out of the water then. :(

I just got the same sad phone call... :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom