Friday Nov., 23rd-Boat Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went by The Peace's store yesterday. They said there was a mad rush on the phone from BC's calling to get on the boat. If you are thinking about going, now is the time to call, only a couple spots left.

See everyone onboard,
Rick

I'm on!!!! Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones... Thanks, Rick for setting this up....the Peace is the best. I too, will be sleeping the turkey off on the boat.

No Rickster on this trip? What happened, man?

---
Ken

Great dives today. It was good seeing everyone. Thanks for being my buddy today, Marvin. I see a budding photographer in you. Seems like you've got the itch for it. Another great time on the Peace!

ya, missed you too Rick...sorry you got pulled into work...know how that goes sometimes.
Great dives and good to see Rich again and meet Ken, Marvin, & Greg. Look forward to sneak over to your side of the world to dive with ya'll. Thanks again for the company and thanks to Steve for being my dive buddy..... sounds like he may join your ranks soon.

I was really looking forward to this boat trip. Thanksgiving afternoon, I recieved a call from work. I had to go in yesterday and today, to run a rush job thru.

Hope everyone had a great trip. How were the conditions out there?

Rick

It truly was a beautiful day. Good vis and good company, thanks everyone. I had a great time.

Thanks for being my buddy today, Marvin. I see a budding photographer in you. Seems like you've got the itch for it. Another great time on the Peace!

Ken, it was great to finally meet you. and thanks for being my buddy. No, what you saw was not a buddy photographer but a budding underwater tourist. :D Not ready for another expensive hobby just yet.

img_0094.jpg

Rick will feel sorry if he knew how big that bug was. Does anyone know what those worm-like creatures are?

:coffee: It was nice to meet everyone, will be looking forwards to our next dive.

Attachments

• IMG_0094.jpg
    IMG_0094.jpg
    207.5 KB · Views: 75
Ken, it was great to finally meet you. and thanks for being my buddy. No, what you saw was not a buddy photographer but a budding underwater tourist. :D Not ready for another expensive hobby just yet.

img_0094.jpg

Rick will feel sorry if he knew how big that bug was. Does anyone know what those worm-like creatures are?

:coffee: It was nice to meet everyone, will be looking forwards to our next dive.

The back side of Anacapa has been open to hunting for so long there are very few sheephead and lobster there anymore.

No sheeps and no lobster mean the Urchins take over.

Lots of urchins, no kelp. No kelp, bare ground.

Lots of bare ground the the brittle stars carpet the place.

Those are brittle stars.

Zillions of them.

Good to see you all. Fun trip. Pics up soon.

---
Ken

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom