Dutch trip May 15-16-DUI Days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you meant far right.

http://gallery.wreckvalley.com/album13/dutch_springs
just above the red line is the hill that slopes down to the left to the small diagonal shoreline,
which in the picture would be between the left side of the redline and the blue circle.

does anyone know where dui will be set up?
i'd guess somewhere on the peninsula.

Hi guys, I'll be up at Dutch 5/15 to try out my new BP/Wing setup. I just bought it and it has a lot of adjusting to do! I'll be diving wet and I'm wondering what the water temp is up there top to bottom. I hope to meet some of you guys, where will you guys be hanging out at?

I hope to be there on the 15th too. But I still have to get my paperwork in for my wife's approval! I'm diving in a new semi dry this weekend. I'll let you know how cold it is!

Look for the blue canopy(ies) At least one should have a WV sign hanging from it.

I think water was still around 45 this weekend.

Geronimo- We go out for dives on LI several times a week if the weather permits. A lot of it is shore diving because I don't have $600 extra dollars per month to pay for dive boats :eyebrow:

We usually are successful in dragging some of the other Wreckers to come out almost every weekend to join us, so you should have no shortage of opportunities to do some local stuff.

What are you up to around Memorial Day week? We have the week off, and are trying to arrange a weekday dive on LI. I'm pretty sure Grunzster and Xjae are in so far.

Let us know what days you are free and we'll figure something out.

Scott

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

I'll be helping out with students for my favorite LDS 1/2 the time, and helping with the DUI event the other half.

It looks like we might have better weather than we have for the last 2 years!! :eyebrow:

Well it looks like I will be there both days. I just did my pool class with my new drysuit and I will be doing my checkouts on Sunday with the LDS. I also want to show DUI 2 issues I have with my new suit, the legs are too long and I am not wild about how they put the rings on for the seals and gloves.

With topside temperatures at 90 degrees, who cares how cold the water will be?

I've posted this in several places, but in case you did not known, I will be at Dutch on 15 and 16 May. Doing certification dives and dry suit check outs for six students.

Stop by and say Hi. Or, come dive and shoot some videos with my camera (since with students I can't do this).

Also, I will be at Dutch (alone) on 22 May with Under Water World for fun diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom