Dutch Springs - Wednesday August 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is anyone DEFINATELY going? If so, post up or PM me. I'll head out tomorrow to be there by 10 if people are going.

The Natural:
Is anyone DEFINATELY going? If so, post up or PM me. I'll head out tomorrow to be there by 10 if people are going.

I'll be there 10 / 10:30, what are you driving, where will you be?

I'll be there, just tell me where to go

I'm a 24yr old punk in a Black Grand Cherokee. I usually pull in and park off to the left side, not sure if thats the student area or the penninsula.

I'll be getting there between 11-11:30 with Matt, and head over to the Peninsula. I've got a Honda Odyssey minivan. See you guys along the way.

Ok hows this sound for everyone, meet at the Penninsula. Look for my Black Grand Cherokee. First dive 10-10:30ish for us early birds, anyone that shows up later can just jump in on the next dive or if more are waiting they can just jump in when they get there. I'm going for 2 good dives tomorrow to practice some skills and try my pony bottle out and be out of the gates by 3:30 if I can. (traffic back to Morristown can be a *****)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom