Dutch Springs Season Pass

Will you be purchasing a season pass at Dutch Springs, PA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yoda4x4

Contributor
Reaction score
I was curious how many fellow divers will/have/won't be buying a season pass at Dutch Springs for this upcoming year. I believe I will be. How about you guys/gals?

David

I chose no because I almost never go there 'just to dive' so I pay as I go for that. I do go sometimes as a DM with one of the shops instructors.

If you go as an instructor/DM with students it's free to get in... Just have to fill out paperwork once each year.

My wife bought me a season pass for Christmas.

Most of my trips to DS are as an AI; however, I like the pass for two reasons. First, I go with friends a few times each year. Second, having the pass allows you to get in the line for instructors and LDS's, which means you get first crack at the good tables.

for non- instructors its a good deal.. You get faster access to the park and save alot of money..

I don't buy a pass because I don;t need to... Luckily I can just pull up to the fence, show my card and drive in...

I'm thinking about it, but not sure as I don't always have an available dive buddy. Is there a sign up sheet but "I need a buddy"?

Back
Top Bottom