Dutch Springs open for classes this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah, they are closed for the season to the general public, but open about once a month though the winter for instructors only with classes. Last weekend they were supposed to be open, but closed because of the weather. I heard a rumor they may be open for classes this coming weekend, just wondering if anyone heard anything yet...

Im going out of state for Christmas or I'd meet you at Bainbridge. I plan to be at Willow on 1 Jan 04, any body else going?

I was wondering... can't do it this Saturday since I will have my birthday party on Friday, and will most likelly be sleeping late with a hangover.. but perhaps Sunday. I'll let you know.

ahhh, just looked at the map... this is twice as distance for me as to Dutch Springs, 3 and a half hours from NYC. kinda far.

any good info abuot this place? their website sucks!

I got a flyer from a shop nearby. I really looks neat, almost like DS. It is also a limestone quarry with very good viz, depth goes down to 120', has some underwater playground toys (like DS). I will check it out this Saturday and/or Sunday and post a report.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom