Dutch Springs on Sat. May 8th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClassAction

Reaction score
Anyone going to dutch on Saturday May 8th? (Possibly even Friday the 7th?) I'm hoping to log my first dive of the season and looking for a buddy. I'll be diving wet...

Anyone know how cold it is right now? Last I heard -- 45 top to bottom.

ClassAction:
Anyone going to dutch on Saturday May 8th? (Possibly even Friday the 7th?) I'm hoping to log my first dive of the season and looking for a buddy. I'll be diving wet...

Can't help u on the 7th or 8th, but was there this morning (5/2) and it was 43 deg per my guages.

ClassAction:

I was there two weeks ago and the water was 48 at the silver comet. I will be there but with students.. Good luck finding a dive buddy. I will ask if anyone else is going up that weekend and let you know

I will be there, vis on Sat was good 30-40 ft temp on the btm according to my gauge was 46

I might be up for Dutch if someone could give me a lift. I live in Brooklyn. I'd pay for the gas if a kind samaritan could bring me along. I'm also thinking of doing a beach dive this weekend, so if anyone is interested. I'd also be diving dutch wet, so I'd want to make sure the temp hasnt been too low lately...45 on the bottom is doable wet, right?

I'm pretty sure I'll be there on Saturday too.

If all goes according to plan and I get my new dry suit on friday, I will be there saturday with 2 guys from the shop I work at. You are welcome to join our group. Will know for sure on Friday... but you can always call (we have folks going up pretty much every weekend already). The Dina Dee is also heading out on Saturday if any of you want to hit the Atlantic.

Back
Top Bottom