Dutch scuba fans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Note for English-only speaking readers: use google translate. This post and the next ones are about language specific interests.

Inmiddels zijn we op pagina 20 aangeland. Tweetalig, aanvankelijk Nederlands, dan weer Engels, en na wat gepiep van niet-Nederlandstaligen uiteindelijk Engels.

Op dit moment wordt een upgrade voorbereid van dit forum. De nieuwe versie heeft taalmodules, en daar kan Nederlands heel makkelijk aan toegevoegd worden, waarna het er zo uitziet:
View attachment 681140

Ik heb het idee met de grote baas besproken, en hij heeft er wel oren naar. Een zelfde idee is ooit opgezet met Russisch, maar kwam niet van de grond. Ik ben nieuwsgierig wat jullie van het idee vinden. Replies mogen in het Nederlands, aangezien dit een regionaal subforum is.

Het is mij om het even of we hier in het Nederlands of Engels info uitwisselen, maar toch leuk dat we het al 20 pagina's volhouden!

In algemene zin, ik vind juist meerwaarde in het Engelstalige forum en leuk als we hier wat meer lokaal kunnen houden.

Gaan we hier nu (inderdaad na het gepiep :)) weer standaard terug naar het Nederlands, met goedkeuring van de grote baas?

Another (dpv) dive. I did replace my own xjoy14 by a xk .

Nice! Visibility wasn't that great, or is it just the video that makes it look worse? Boschmolenplas is on my bucket list – do you dive there often?

Nice! Visibility wasn't that great, or is it just the video that makes it look worse? Boschmolenplas is on my bucket list – do you dive there often?

Visibility was poor at most parts of the divesite. There was not much video which I could use of the 90 minutes I recorded.

There are a lot of pikes, eels, perch and other fish because of the water temperature. But if you will wait a couple of weeks or a month the visibility will be better, but there will be less fishes and other life.

In the past I did a lot of dives at the Bosmolenplas, but now I prefer other more challenging sites with less divers were I can dive whenever I want.

Went went to the Boschmolenplas a week ago to meet some people there that where interested in our Divertug DPV's.

Visibility was not that great, specially in the diving area. It was really busy which doesn't help I guess :wink:. It got better at depth but there it became chilly after a while.

Personally I think the entrance fee is not really worth it. The Beldert is the better option if you ask me.

I've yet to dive at the Boschmolenplas.
De Beldert is my LSD. Visibility was really good (for this year) last Saturday. Sunday a bit worse, but still better than last few months. Probably the KWF divemarathon did not help.
(Just as our rescue course, dragging/dropping the 'victims' over/on the ground, probably did not help for a good visibility).

Jullie hadden er oudhollands kutweer bij, maar mooie beelden :p

Het weer was inderdaad niet veel. Er was 1 persoon die zowel heen als terug gereden is met zijn droogpak aan in de auto. 🙂

He! Kitzy here, 23 years from the Netherlands (Zuidlaren)

I thought I would make a post here as I am always looking for new people to possibly dive with, if your interested in having a chat, meeting up, or perhaps even actually having a dive I am all ears

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom