Dutch scuba fans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pat85

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hoi!

Er begint wat activiteit te komen van Nederlandse duikers die zich aanmelden op dit forum. Wellicht kunnen we elkaar hier wat beter leren kennen?

Waar komt iedereen vandaan, en waar duik je graag?

For our non-Dutch speaking friends...who might like to visit us :)

Hi!

I've noticed that there are some new Dutch members, who have registered on this board. Maybe we can get to know each other better?

Where are you from, and where do like to plunge in?

Hi,

I'm from the Netherlands as well, I live close to Tilburg. Usually we (my partner dives as well) go diving somewhere near our home. Not a lot to see but nice to practice skills every now and then. I believe it has been years ago we went to Zeeland...

Besides that we try to go on a diving holiday every year. Went to the Philippines last october, mostly for wreck diving.

Rollin from Flanders, south east of Brussels.

Diving 25-35 dives in Zeeland each year (Zeelandbrug is a favorite place), but also in the north (Norway and alike) and I've been in the UK, El Hierro and Faial last year.

As a videographer, I like to dive alone, so don't wait for me to find a buddy ;-)

Hi all!

Cool to meet you! I am not yet certified yet, but I will get my SSI OW at the Beldert, which is about 20 minutes from where I live.
In June, I will go to Hawaii with friends, and we will do some dives there.

When you are certified, if you come west to Belgium let me know, I splash almost every weekend.

-Z

Cool! nice to meet you all!

Nice offer Zef, I'll let you know!

Now, let's try to more Dutchies in here!

I'm Ruben, from Zeeland (very convenient) and I dive a lot locally (even a few times in winter, in my wetsuit ) , a lot of nice spots to choose from. I dive with the people from DiveXpress in Heinkenszand most of the time, which is a lovely tight-knit community of divers, and I might go to South Africa with them in october.
I'm currently interested in becoming a divemaster but I want to gain more "people skills" first if that makes any sense. I'm up for diving with anyone coming to zeeland if they'd like to.

Awesome! Cant wait to meet you some of you guys, after I got certified and have a few dives under my belt.

Awesome! Cant wait to meet you some of you guys, after I got certified and have a few dives under my belt.

I see you'll do your dives at the Beldert. A great place to practice and do some fun dives as well.
We intend to go there more often this year but the weather has to be a bit better (we want to do some more training dives before we'll start our GUE Fundamentals training im august).

I see you'll do your dives at the Beldert. A great place to practice and do some fun dives as well.
We intend to go there more often this year but the weather has to be a bit better (we want to do some more training dives before we'll start our GUE Fundamentals training im august).

Correct! It is about 20 minutes or less from my home. Hopefully we don't get a cold winter, so I can start my OW in early spring and get some dives in before I travel to Hawaii. Maybe we'll meet there :)

Back
Top Bottom